21c Museum Hotel Louisville
4th Street (Palace Theater & Mercury Ballroom)
Against the Grain Brewery
BBC St. Matthews
Bellarmine University | Centro Hall
Cale & Cole
College of Business
Community Foundation of Louisville
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis - Louisville Branch
FireFresh BBQ Downtown
First Capital Bank
Frazier History Museum
Galt House Hotel
Greater Louisville Inc
Harry Frazier Hall - Atrium
Harry Frazier Hall - PNC Horn Auditorium
Hyatt Regency Lexington
Jeffersontown Chamber of Commerce
Kentuckiana Regional Planning & Development Agency
Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts
Kentucky Science Center
Large Conference Room
Louisville Free Public Library
Louisville Metro Hall - The Mayor’s Rotunda
Mariott Hotel Downtown Louisville
Marriott Louisville East
Mellow Mushroom | St. Matthews
Mellwood Arts & Entertainment Center
Miller Information Technology Center (MITC), Room 201
Monnik Beer Co.
Muhammad Ali Center
Muhammad Ali Center, 6th Floor
Noah Event Venue
O'Shea's Irish Pub
Papa John's Cardinal Stadium | PNC Club
PriceWeber Marketing Communications
Red e App
Rodes For Her
Simmons College Administration and Lirbary Building Lower Level
Simmons College of Kentucky
Southwest Regional Library
Southwest Regional Library, Large Conference Room
The Alexander Hotel
The Content Squad
The Green Building (in NuLu)
The Henry Clay
The Henry Clay Building
The Seelbach Hilton
University of Louisville | CTRB
University of Louisville | Engineering Education Garage
University of Louisville | School of Business
University of Louisville Student Activity Center
West Main Street
Whip Mix Corporation
We love startups. Please join us
We love startups.
Open Coffee Louisville
204 South Floyd Street, Louisville KY 40202
Twitter: @startupLou @OpenCoffeeLou
Mailing List: http://tinyletter.com/OpenCoffeeLou
(Monday) 8:00 am - 9:30 am
204 South Floyd Street, Louisville, KY 40202, USA
The Enterprise Angels are a
The Enterprise Angels are a formal group of 40+ angel investors who seek to encourage the development of start-up companies and to support new businesses in the Louisville area by providing entrepreneurs with seed capital and management guidance from industry and entrepreneurial veterans. We are comprised of current executives with a diverse background across many industries (technology, healthcare, manufacturing, distribution, food & beverage, etc.) and investing experience from novice to serial.
The Enterprise Angels meet monthly to formally consider 2 deals selected from among the more than 15 that are screened each month through our Deal Selection Process. Entrepreneurs can expect a thorough examination and, occasionally, an investment from some of Louisville’s most accomplished entrepreneurs.
If you are an accredited investor and would like to apply for membership, or are an entrepreneur interested in applying to present for funding, please follow instructions @ EnterpriseCorp:
(Tuesday) 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Thursday, October 27th, 2016 12:00-1:00 p.m.
Innovation Funding Opportunities & Entrepreneurial Leave
- New Entrepreneurial Leave PolicyInstitute for Product Realization
Successful Translation – From research to SBIR
Van Clouse Mahendra Sunkara
Location: Miller Information Technology Center (MITC), Room 201
The Office of the Executive Vice President for Research and Innovation
(Thursday) 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Miller Information Technology Center (MITC), Room 201
2315 S. First St Walk, Louisville, KY 40208
Join us for
Join us for XLerateHealth’s Demo Day. Free parking is available in the lot across from Play’s front entrance and in the lot on the side of Play off of Buchanan. Street parking is also available.
Doors open at 5:00 PM and presentations will begin at 5:15 PM. Immediately following presentations, please join us for light hors d’oeuvres and a cash bar.
This is a free event, but registration is required.
- eBlu Solutions (Louisville, KY) is a platform providing workflow-driven services to streamline the complex processes that specialty medical practices face while navigating a patient to treatment. Services include real-time Benefit Investigation, as well as management of Prior Authorization and manufacturer Co-Pay Assistance workflows. eBlu supports practices in providing a better patient care experience, decreasing the time to treat while mitigating the financial risks a practice faces in providing in-office infusion.
- Orthopedix (Providence, RI) is a 3D-printed orthopedic implant company that creates personalized, patient-specific implants throughout the body. The implants are individually sized and shaped to fit to each patient’s unique anatomy, offering benefits not achievable with “off-the-shelf” orthopedic implants.
- OR LINK ( Lexington, KY) is a mobile healthcare software company focused on redefining communication in and around the operating room. At its core, the unique software platform aims to simplify the process by which a surgeon’s “preferences” (for everything from surgical instruments to operating room layout) are stored, shared, and utilized in real time between all the personnel in the OR. Additional features include peri-operative scheduling management and surgical education.
- Epikardis Medical (Nashville, TN) is a medical device ideation and development company. Founded by a registered nurse and a mechanical engineer, Epikardis aims to create products that carry robust clinical and financial incentives. Their first product under development is a chest tube stabilization device that is expected to enter the market in 2017.
- Medic Air (Louisville, KY) is a portable cooling device designed for children who suffer from the upper airway infection known as croup. The device is easy to use and on-demand, instantly producing an ambient temperature drop of 50 degrees to help shrink the airway inflammation the virus causes.
- Solas Operations (Toronto, Canada) uses a Raman spectroscopy based diagnostic for early, non-invasive identification of gout. Solas’ novel gout diagnostic is able to identify gout early in asymptomatic patients, which is superior to the other two methods currently used (ultrasound and clinical exam for diagnosis) which identifies gout only after the disease has progressed and the patient is symptomatic – which makes it much harder to treat.
- Gyroskope (Louisville, KY) The Family Network is an online content, gaming, and social platform built for the aging population. The technology streams classic TV shows, movies, radio and other programming on-demand. The platform also offers video and audio experiences and activities that enhance memory and cognition, as well as other features designed to connect aging individuals to their family and friends and keep them engaged and mentally active.
- Normalyte (Louisville, KY) is a clinically proven sugar-free oral rehydration salt product specifically created by pharmacists to quickly and effectively treat dehydration without the salty taste of competitors’ products (e.g.: Pedialyte). The proprietary formula is based on the World Health Organization’s recommended formula, which has undergone extensive evaluation by the scientific community. NormaLyte is much more palatable than salty WHO-compliant alternatives.
- Liberate Medical (Louisville, KY) is developing an abdominal electrical muscle stimulator, which synchronizes with a patients breathing activity, as a platform technology to treat patients with respiratory disease. They are initially focused on reducing air trapping in COPD patients and reducing hospital days for patients on mechanical ventilation.
- Inscope Medical Solutions (Louisville, KY) has developed a Wi-Fi enabled multi-purpose, disposable laryngoscope that optimizes airway intubation by integrating several devices into one easy-to-use device. This innovative technology addresses a $1.2B laryngoscope market and will improve this high-risk procedure’s speed, effectiveness and safety.
(Thursday) 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
1101 East Washington Street, Louisville, KY 40206, USA