The premier digital marketing and media event in the Midwest is back again!
Digital Crossroads — the annual, two-day event from the Louisville Digital Association — brings the brightest minds in digital marketing and media to the Midwest for an intensive learning experience to infuse leading-edge theory and practice to any business’s marketing efforts. This year’s event will be held at the newly renovated Holiday Inn East in Louisville on Thursday and Friday, Nov. 2-3, 2017.
Thursday & Friday, Nov. 2-3, 2017
Thursday 1:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. | Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Holiday Inn East Louisville | 1325 South Hurstbourne Parkway
2017 headline speakers include:
- Marcus Sheridan — Best-selling author and inbound marketing expert
- Mark Schaefer — New York Times best-selling author of Known, The Content Code and Return on Influence
- J. Dontrese Brown – Veteran creative director (Capital One, Victorinox Swiss Army) design thought leader
- Amy Schmittauer – YouTube star, best-selling author and Vlog Boss video expert
- Becky Arreaga – President of Mercury Mambo
- Wil Heuser – The Loup, Big Brother 14 cast
- Alex Preist – Marketing chief of staff, Uber
- Dorothea Bozicolona-Volpe – Social Espionage
- Frank Guardi – Influencer marketing manager, IBM
- And many more
Digital Crossroads will again feature a half-day workshop Thursday, Nov. 2, with hands-on instruction from experts on need-to-know topics. Full workshop agenda coming soon. The opening session for the day will be from networking expert Dave Delaney on how to network effectively.
We’ve created a variety of tickets to suit everyone’s schedule and availability. BUT BUY IN AUGUST AND GET EARLY BIRD PRICING!
After the Early Bird period ends, you can buy both days, just the workshops or just the conference. We have pricing for members, non-members and students. Choose from the following:
- All-Inclusive Pass – LDA Members – $249
- All-Inclusive Pass – Non-Members – $299
- All-Inclusive Pass – Students – $149
- Workshop Only Pass (Thursday Only) – $99
- Conference Only Pass (Friday Only) – LDA Members – $199
- Conference Only Pass (Friday Only) – Non-Members – $249
- Conference Only Pass (Friday Only) – Students – $99
All that is left to do is reserve your ticket and mark your calendar. Reserve your spot at the premier digital marketing conference in the midwest RIGHT NOW!
There are still sponsorships available. If your company would like to reach 300-400 digital marketing and online media professionals in the Midwest, please drop us a line at info (at) louisvilledigital.org today.